9.10.11

the flow


Here I am standing still,
In the middle of a rushing stream,
Feels the churning and circling whirl,
Of everything outside and inside my ideal dream

Every colours being blend into a picture,
A stroking shape I cannot understand,
How should I react towards that feature?,
Maybe a plain cloth can make it disappear from my hand

Should I put it aside for a while?,
Which can clear my mind for a minute,
But that will be the same as an old file,
Destroyed by the mites and making a mess in my cabinet

For I should put it in my working space,
Thinking about how can I change its nature,
Because sooner or later I need to face,
The reality of having a distorted picture

 













Here again I’m standing in the same rushing stream,
But with paints and a brush on my hand,
It’s up to me to create my ideal dream,
For I will not let the shape being uncontrolled by my magic wand ..




The flow,
by : kak tiqah :)

No comments: