13.5.09

award

Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim..

semalam, sambil menunggu mesin basuh menyiapkan tugasnya, untuk saya 'siram baju' selepasnya, sempat saya menekan remote controller menonton 'Suara Siswa'.. Tajuk yang dibawa kali ini : Teori vs. praktikal, mana lebih penting? Apa pendapat anda? Bagi saya dua-dua sama penting. Dua-dua berjalan seiring. Huda ada tulis tentang ni. di sini

Mahu ambil award daripada Nadiah.




1. Put this badge in your awesome blog.

2. Award this badge to 10 bloggers whom you think are inspirational and friendly. 

3. Make sure you put the recipients' names here, along with their links.

4. Let them know about this.
  • Those who are in 'Puzzles of my life' and 'ICT's Blogger' columns on the right side. hehe :)
 --------------------------------------------------------------

1. 1st insert this badge or the picture above to inform you have been awarded. 

2. Make sure you take the picture and said it is from Ima.

3. You should tell 10 facts or hobbies about yourself.

  • I was born on November 1st, 1986
  • It was Safar 28, 1407.
  • Place of born: HUSMKK.
  • Pengkalan Kubor used to be my hometown.
  • Just got a new hobby – collecting books.. (and put an effort to read all of them) hehe
  • Yesterday I just ordered new books, online. Hah ha. (please blame on boredness)
  • Love to KIT with old friends, like to know their updates  and so on. Ngee~
  • Like to think about the past, the memories, the stories, especially what was happen during my childhood. :D
  • My brothers, anas and aman are now fond of glow-in-the-dark-when-we-break-it things. Aish~ *teringat zaman budak-budak dulu*
  • Stage fright is my fear. The more it will be, when I have to use microphone. Then, my voice will come out like I am crying. *they said*.. So, I hate microphone! (-_-")
  • 60% extrovert, 40% introvert. 
  • I'm a chocolaholic, but will muak when I take it too much. 

4. You should choose 5 other bloggers (easier the ones who follow you) and tell their names in your blog.

5. Dont forget to go to their blog and tell them they have been tagged.
-wanna get ready to go somewhere. after that, I tell them-

--------------------------
I like this:
Life is like a piano. White keys are happy moments and black keys are sad moments.. both are played together to give a sweet music...

No comments: